After an arrest, you are given a bond amount that can be paid to the court to get out of jail until your court date. The amount of the bond varies from one case to the next. The type of charge, a person’s past criminal history, and other factors impact the amount. No matter the amount, it’s usually a steep amount -and more money than most of us have available to spend. Luckily, if you understand the arkansas bail bond laws, you know that bondsmen service is around to help. Take a look below to learn five of the biggest reasons to use a bail bondsman to bond out of jail after an arrest.
1. Cheaper: Bondsmen charge 10% – 15% of the original bond amount, plus a small bondsman fee. It’s considerably cheaper than paying the entire court-ordered bond amount.
2. Easier: Once you are arrested, getting out of ail fast is all that is on your mind. Bondsmen make it easier to get out of jail fast and in a hurry so you do not succumb to the headaches of being behind bars.
3. There for You: A bondsman is there to help at your most vulnerable time. They know laws and make it easy to get out of jail and back to life as you know it. That is all that is important at this time.
4. Property Bonds: Property bonds help those who own property but do not have cash. Many bondsmen accept property bonds if you own property of value. Talk to the bondsman to learn more.
5. Available 24/7: A bondsman is available to post bond even when the court has closed for the day. Why spend another second in jail when a bondsman is there to get you out any time?